Started by Nodmarck

Nodmarck

Nodmarck

Owner
Last Seen
24 Feb 2021
Topics

Hey there everyone!

I am very happy to announce the very first update on the survival server, and that update is called the Shopping Update. I have added a total of 3 Villagers on the spawn that sell various items. Here's a list of what i added so far:

➣ Minerals, Tools & Currency Shop

- Compressed Ore Blocks (For example, 3 coal, iron, gold, diamond or emerald blocks for 1 compressed block. There's also a compressed netherite block for 27 netherite ingots)

- Fortune pickaxe tiers (Ranging from Tier 1 with fortune 4 to Tier 5)

- Efficiency pickaxe tiers (Ranging from Tier 1 with efficiency 6 to Tier 4)

- Various ore trades (e.g: 30 iron ingots for 1 diamond)

- 4 Diamonds for 64 coins (Coins are used to purchase various items)

➣ Combat Shop

- Rout swords (Swords with very good enchantments. From wood to netherite that cost some diamonds)

- Bow trades (From power 1 to power 7, they cost diamond blocks)

- Arrow trades (Poison, Harming and Harming II arrows. 64 arrows for 3 compressed coal blocks)

- The bedrock shield (An unbreakable shield for 2 compressed netherite blocks. The reason why it's so expensive is due to the fact that it cannot break)

- Perfect Armour (4 tiers, from Rare to Mythical armour with overpowered enchantments)

➣ Misc Items Shop

- Various mob spawners for your mob farm. They cost compressed blocks

- Minecraft Vanilla items such as horse armours

- Various pets (They cost coins)

That's all for now. Keep in mind that some of the prices and items will probably be changed in the near future. If you think that an item is too overpriced, overpowered or too cheap, let us know! Thanks for reading this announcement, have a nice day!

Server IP: nodmarck.my.pebble.host

Nodmarck · 3 months ago
EnriqueGamer

EnriqueGamer

Owner
Last Seen
19 Dec 2020
Topics

epic

EnriqueGamer · 3 months ago